District: California, 4th
Primary Date: 06/05/2018
Primary Type: Top-Two Primary
Voter Registration Deadline: 05/21/2018
”Politics have been at the forefront of my life. Living in the US and the opportunities that I was afforded have not been taken for granted. The great thing about this country, is that we do not have to sit idle and let our government silence us. It is the job of our public officers to look out for the people. ” - Roza Calderon
Justice Democrats is proud to support candidates with a positive vision for our future. As establishment strategies continue to fail the people, Roza Calderon fights for a platform to uplift the lives of the extraordinary people she would represent by replacing the incumbent and fighting to:
- Invest in rural America & rebuild American industry
- Single-payer healthcare through Medicare for all
- Fight for equity in our K-12 system – it’s our nation’s foundation
- Cut taxes for middle and lower income Americans
- Defend our natural resources & protect our environment
- Get money out of politics to ensure representation
- Offer tuition-free education to qualified students at all public colleges & trade schools
- Secure roadmap to citizenship and implement an employment verification system
Roza Calderon — a Progressive Democrat, California Congressional District 4 Candidate, Co-Founder of Placer Women Democrats, and Co-Founder of Indivisible Citizens of California’s 4th Congressional District, Co-Founder of California Dreamers — has been involved with the local community and politically engaged in the region for over 10 years. We need a leader with experience with their people and courage, who will do the right thing for the constituents of California’s 4th Congressional District. We need a candidate like Roza who will fight for you and always work and vote alongside the people, not the party.
”Access to quality healthcare is a human right. It is our moral obligation to make it truly affordable to all Americans. The road to freedom from corporate stronghold lies in Medicare expansion for all.” - Roza Calderon
Help us spread the message about Roza Calderon’s mission to bring real change to California and to America and make some calls!
To read the rest of Rosa Calderon’s story, click or tap here.